Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Still here

Hello all my loyal followers, (both of you!) Blogging is hard! Where do some people find the time? I blew my nose three times this morning. What's been going on? I've started two new courses this fall, one is a leadership course and the other is a directed study where I get to make something new, a counselling method for pastors. Cumulative pastoral stress debriefing is the snappy title I've come up with for it.
I'm hoping Charlie is going to print an article I sent him for the Backwoodsman, Connor, Brandon and I got chewed by the bugs last week while out hiking and camping, (no tents, tarps and hammocks).

1 comment:

  1. Someone has been busy with courses to not blog. It's definitely something that takes a bit of time out of your day.
    I'd love to go with you the next time you go hiking/ camping.
    -Paul (not unknown)

    ReplyDelete